Profile of Sunil Khairnar
* Chairman, Board Member, Seed Investor, Mentor, Evangelist in AgriTech, FoodTech, HealthTech and Social Impact sectors.
* Deeply Passionate about - application of AI / ML, IOT, Cloud and Blockchain technology in Agriculture, Health and Social sectors, disrupt inefficient markets and value-chains with a Vision to positively impact economic development and growth of 1 million farmers and 10K villages by 2020.
* Founder / Chairman / Board / Advisor to over 20 companies in Indigram group & ecosystem including:
→ Indian Agribusiness Systems Pvt. Ltd. in March 2000 (www.agriwatch.com). IASPL is one of the best known organizations in the agri-commodities information and consulting services space in India. IASPL works out of the NCR region and has a staff strength of more than 40 people.
→ Indian Society of Agribusiness Professionals (www.isapindia.org). ISAP touches lives of more than 400,000 farm households in Livelihood Enhancement Programs (200 Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs), 200 Women Self Help Groups); Incubated 2450 Agribusiness Enterprises; 31 Community Water Treatment Plants: across 5000 Villages in 250 Blocks of 100 Districts in 18 States with its 25 Field Offices and 300 Employees.
→ Indian Society of Healthcare Professionals (www.ishpindia.org) which is also incorporated under section 25 of the Indian companies act. ISHP was conceptualized and established in April 2010 to work in various aspects of the rural health care arena in India. ISHP runs a call centre out of Lucknow, a hospital in Murshidabad district, 2 PHCs in Rajasthan and has a team of more than 50 people.
→ Indigram Labs Foundation (www.indigramlabs.org) Indigram Labs Foundation was set up in Jan 2015 as a business incubator with the aim of developing start ups in the space of Agri business, Technology, Education, Health care domains. Apart from being an incubator, Indigram Labs also have an accelerator operation for identified setups to achieve the stated mission. ILF targets to incubate 1000 starts ups in next 10 years. ILF has alliances with Israel, Silicon Valley, Thailand, and Singapore.
Investor / Mentor
* Indigram Labs, Agriwatch ISHP, ISAP, Indicare, Indigram Consulting, Indigram Advisors, FIFA, Sarvha Foundation, New Leaf Dynamic Technologies, Intello labs, Better & Boon's Venture services, Rays Culinary Delights, Nutrelis Agro Foods, Advi Foods, Vasumitra Life Energies, Ag- Innovate Farms, Acugro, Indraprasta Academy, ASM Krishiyog Agritech, Sainhun Ventures, Innosapien Agro Technologies, Inceve Electronics.
Bodies served/advised (present & past)
* Member of Spinta, Kloud Data, GlobalScaleup, Scanbo, Hi-Hill
* Member of Planning Commission Working Groups for the Eleventh Five Year Plan (2007-2012) at Agricultural Marketing Infrastructure and Policy required for Internal and External Trade.
* Member of the group on 'Disadvantaged Farmers including Women' in the context of formulation of Twelfth Five Year Plan (2012-17) at the Planning Commission (India).
* Member of Governing Council of the India Development Gateway Group at the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology Government of India.
* Co-opted Member of Technical Advisory Committee on Secondary Agriculture (TACSA) at Planning Commission (India).
* Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal titled 'Review of Market Integration' (ISSN: 0974-9292).
* Member, Advisory Group for the Krishi Darshan programmes at Doordarshan.
* Member of Advisory Board of Food & Agriculture, CII.
* Elected to the board of directors of a global association in the USA namely International Food and Agribusiness Management Association for 2010-11.
* Member of committees at ASSOCHAM concerned with Agriculture and Rural Development.
* Board of International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, the USA during 2011.
Recognition / Awards
* UN GCNI Innovative Practices Award, 2018" for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
* ISAP received 'Rashtriya Swayamsiddh Samman 2016' for innovative ICT application in Agriculture.
* AGRILCULTURE LEADERSHIP AWARD 2015 for innovative leadership in 'Agriculture Extension'.
* e-KrishakSahyogi / Krishi Gyan app of ISAP got "Special Mentions for the Year 2015" by 'The Grand Jury of Manthan Award 2015' under the e-Agriculture & Ecology category.
* Manthan Award 2014 for ISAP CRS.
* For its programme "Hamare Kalakar" ISAP's Community Radio Station (CRS) called "Kisan Vani" in Madhya Pradesh was awarded first prize by Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India in National Community Radio Sammelan 2013.
* Sustainable Yield Pledge Awards for Seed cum Fertilizer Drill Project SHARE was adjudged best project under "Produce More" category by Missouri House of Representatives.
* Manthan Award South Asia 2009 for delivery of knowledge based services in "e- Enterprise and Livelihood".
* ISAP got the National Award on E-governance 2007-08 by Government of India for ICT Intervention.
* ISAP was a finalist in Stockholm Challenge Awards, 2004.
* Most Promising Social Enterprise Award 2002 - Indo-US Knowledge Trade Initiative.
Has spoken at dozens of national level events across the gamut of sectors like Agriculture, Agtech, Start ups, Commodity Trading, Opportunities in India among others.
* Rotary Foundation, Federation of Indian FPOs and Aggregators and Sarvha Foundation.
* MBA Management - IIM Ahmadabad, 1991-1993
* B.Tech Agriculture Engineering, 1986-1990